Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hello!

Welcome to our blog!


We are the Henderson's. There are 3 {well 4} of us TJ, Chantel, our newest addition Troy {aka Buster} and I can't forget our sweet Chihuahua Dutchess! I mainly wanted to start our family blog for myself to have a record of what our family is up to and mainly what our fast growing little man is up to! I am horrible at keeping a journal and even scrapbooking for that matter, so I figured what better way than to start a blog!
This is our newest addition. Troy Buster Henderson was born June 1, 2011 at 2:40 in the afternoon. He weighed in at 7 lbs 10 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. And yes his middle name is really Buster! I believe one of the first comments out of my mouth after I saw our perfect little man was something like, he definitely has his Dad's feet! They are an exact mini replica, I love it!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! We've been doing our blog for the utah family but truthfully its a great way to capture your memories. I've been printing our blog as a book. I now have one of our pregnancy and a second of Baines first year. It's so awesome to look back and I hope Baines will appreciate it when she's older. :-)

    PS. Be a better blogger than your slacker sister!

    ReplyDelete