Monday, December 5, 2011

Crazy Time Of Year!

I know, I know it has been way too long since my last post! Our baby boy is now 6 months old! It was official on December 1st, which is definitely a day the people of Davis County will never forget! (I will post more on that later.) I can hardly believe it, he is growing so fast. Here are some pictures from his 6 month photo shoot! My good friend Jen, from Jen Herem Photography, did an amazing job (as usual) I will post more as soon as I get the rest!

 At his 6 month check-up he was healthy as can be! He weighed in at 17 lbs. 7 oz. (50%), he measured 26 3/4 inches (63%), and his head was 44.2 (63%)

Here are some of his favorites at 6 months-
I think his most favorite thing, besides laughing at his dad, is his walker! He can steer that thing like you wouldn't believe and he loves to chase Dutchess!
He absolutely loves bath time! He gets his arms and legs going and by the time we are done there is water everywhere!
He loves the stroller. He sits back and kicks his feet every once in a while.
He loves the green turtle at his Grandpa and Grandma Hintze's house! He will sit and stare and play with that forever!
I have also noticed what I can tell are tantrum tendencies! We have not had a full melt down yet but I can see that one could be coming shortly. The other day he threw his toy on the ground and just started screaming until I handed it back to him!
Troy is also sitting up really well and rolling over all the time. He belly laughs all day long especially at his dad! We have caught him scooting himself on his stomach to get a toy, it may not be too long until he is crawling!




No comments:

Post a Comment